Dear students and masters of Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU) and other universities.
We invite you to take part in the 70th scientific and technical conference of ASOIU students, dedicated to Victory Day on November 8. Theses for participation in the conference are accepted in electronic form until 24.10.21.
Acceptance of theses will be carried out in the following forms, and according to the indicated stages:
1. Theses must be prepared in the indicated form in the link * in Azerbaijani, Russian or English, the content must fully correspond to the topic of the dissertation or graduate work; have a theoretical and practical scientific novelty.
* the number of pages of the theses cannot exceed 2.
*an author can submit only one thesis
2. Theses prepared in the above form must be posted by clicking on the link no later than 24.10.2021.
* The author of the thesis is responsible for the content and quality of the theses uploaded to the system.
3. Those abstracts that meet all of the above requirements, at the next stage, will be checked for copyright (plagiarism) and allowed to participate in the conference.
4. Notifications about abstracts admitted to participation in the conference will be sent to the authors in electronic form.
- The conference is planned to be held in the first week of November (from November 1 to November 5).
- Along with ASOIU, students and masters from other technical universities can also participate in the conference.
Registration link *
You can send your questions related to the conference to firstname.lastname@example.org.