Admission to UFAZ
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR AZERBAIJANI STUDENTS FROM ASOIU APPLYING DIRECTLY TO YEAR ONE (Y1):
The number of admissions will be limited according to the spaces available (up to 40 places for the Y1 in 2017/2018).
Students who wish to participate in the recruitment procedure should approach the representative at the UFAZ University and present the following documents:
- Copy of the identification card
- AColored ID photo (3х4)
- High school certificate (“attestat”)
- Results of the entrance exam to Higher education (SEC)
- Academic records for the last 2 years (or 1 year) signed and stamped by ASOIU(minimum number of GPA 75/100)
- Signed and stamped certificate from ASOIU showing that they have successfully attended a bachelor course at the relevant level (Y1, Y2) corresponding to the UFAZ specialty for which they are applying
- CV in English language describing scholar and university curriculum, internship and/or professional experiences
- Motivation letter written in English language
*Students that have more than 2 years of studies after the end of their secondary education are not allowed to register for Fthe UFAZ exam.
- After receiving approval upon registration, candidates have to pass a multiple choice question (MCQ) examination in English language in Baku. This MCQ will be entirely based on scientific knowledge.
- MThe successful candidates will have an individual interview of 15 minutes at the end of July. This interview may be face-to-face in Baku if possible, or through video conference (Skype recommended).
* To be interviewed candidates have to obtain the minimum grade of 12/20 at the MCQ examination.
* The education form will be only on paid basis.
Term of registration: 03/07/2017 - 13/07/17
Examination date: 17/07/17, 10 am
Interview date: from 24/07/17 until 28/07/17
Final confirmation and registration from the selected candidates: from 31/07/17 until 07/08/17
Address for registration, examination, and consultations:
34 Azadliq ave., Baku (Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University - main building)
+(994) 12 493 23 24
+(994) 50 969 83 55